In the period of warranty, you should pay for sending faulty parts back to us, and we will pay for sending replacements to you. When complaining about a visual defect, you needn't send us the faulty parts if you could provide us with enough photos as requested. In case of no photos or invisible defect, you have to send back the faulty parts to us.
malleable iron pipe fittings
1. Elbow, Tee, Cross, Coupling, Half Coupling, Cap, Plug, Bushing, Union, HEX. Nipple,
Swage nipple, Bull Plug, Street Elbow, Boss, Reducer Insert and Out-let…etc
2.Threaded (NPT or PT Type), Socket-Weld, Butt-welding
Threaded End – 2000 / 3000 / 6000 LBS.
Socket-weld End – 3000 / 6000 / 9000 LBS.
Butt-weld End – SCH40 / SCH80 / SCH160 / XXS.
1. Dim. Spec. :
ASME B16.11-2009 (Revision of ASME B16.11-2005)
MSS – SP – 79, 83, 95, 97 and BS3799.
ANSI / ASME B1.20.1-1983 NPT
2. Material Spec. :
ASTM A105, A350 LF2, A106, A312, A234, A403
ASTM A182 (F304, F304L, F316, F316L, F304H, F316H, F317L, F321, F11, F22, F91)
3. Size of Raw Material: DIA. 19~85mm Round Bar.
1. Carbon and Alloy Steel: Marked by stamping.
2. Stainless Steel: Marked by electro-etched, jet printed or stamping.
3. 3/8” under: Brand only.
4. 1/2” to 4”: Marked with brand, material, heat code, B16 (For ASME B16.11 product),
pressure and size.
Carbon steel: Galvanized or black.
Stainless steel: Pickled
our company as a malleable iron pipe fittings supplier
,if you need that pls contact us.